MazenAhmedMazenAhmed

Main Art Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Skype
mazenaq1

Crazy Shark Ball 2 Crazy Shark Ball 2

It's pretty fun actually :D I thought it would be a lame pinball but it's not at all! 5 stars dude!

:the game: :the game:

The game is a great hit, it's amazing by all means, I really laughed at some levels, but I think it's a bit boring, I wasn't interested after lvl 25 to be honest :D but ya, it's super hilarious!

BIPOLAR BIPOLAR

What shall I say? amazing, dude!

Creeper Girl Creeper Girl

Woah, dude. an uncompleted puzzle, seriously? I have seen A LOT of bad things happening in games, some bugs, lagging, but missing puzzle? I'm sure that I'm not the one who is missing something if you understand! I wish if there was some negative rating here lol...

http://imgur.com/ngkYCaJ Check that amazing piece of puzzle you genius game developer

NG: Zero Hour Demo NG: Zero Hour Demo

DUDE! I can't believe it that I can't pass this on normal difficulty! It's amazing, the mechanics are nice, graphics and game play kinda reminds of Metal Slug if you ever passed by it. The game is pretty nice indeed! Waiting for full version!

TwinBlazar responds:

Thank you for your comment! :D

Last Town Last Town

I love it!

Hex FRVR Hex FRVR

The idea is pretty new and fun, I like the creativity and the smooth calm design, but I really kept playing without even understanding lol.. I'm not sure if it's only me but I couldn't get it, how long hex particles I need to erase a column or a row and what about the colors and these things!

If you made a very small tutorial at the beginning of the game then it would be nice! You know, just like this bubbles saying you have to do this and that when you start a new game :)

Great job thou! you deserve the 5 stars!

10Seconds 10Seconds

Okay level 6 is my best lol.. didn't try much thou.

Anyways, the idea is nice, I like it. If you developed it further with better interface and more features, it might be a very good start. Contact me for features' ideas if you're interested in further development.

SANIC 2: RINGS RUSH SANIC 2: RINGS RUSH

No stars because of the obvious copyright theft

I Stand With Ahmed I Stand With Ahmed

LOL at the end!

Anyway, the idea is repeated in hundreds of games before this one but I like how you reacted to the news and already built up a game for the cause.

NathanFitchett responds:

That is my favorite part as well. Thanks for the feedback I Appreciate it!